Tuesday, September 25

Today pretty much rocks.

Last night, I got an email from UNL on the subject of transferring and enrolling. Well, the email was mostly about the Math Placement Exam I need to take at the New Student Enrollment day I'll be attending, but it did catch my intrigue, being the first time I heard news of even needing to attend a New Student Enrollment day. So I did some digging on the subject, and it turns out that in preparation for one of the four dates they have for new students to enroll (10/19/2007, 11/16/2007 12/14/2007, and 1/10/2008), I need to pay them $150 and $10 for each guest on this enrollment day, decide on 6 or 7 courses I would like to register for, fill out a health profile that describes my immunizations and such, and take the aforementioned Math Placement Exam. This is funtime, because it means that I'm very likely to need still more math credits once I get to UNL, and I have no clue what classes I'll need to take, nor do I have any idea what my immunization record is like. The upshot of this is that I'm going to be missing class on the 19th.

In other news, I sent a second email to Fred #6, who sent the previous reply to me, calling me a little girl. That message, and the correspondence henceforth, can be seen here. It feels as though that might be the last I hear from Fred #6 regarding my question about the Minneapolis bridge, but it was a good test of my argumentative skills, and of my patience with difficult people. Yeay.

More glorious than that, though, is the news that my iPod Touch, originally thought to be shipping from a warehouse on Friday and arriving here next Tuesday, has in fact shipped this Tuesday and is set to arrive here this Friday.

I was so excited at the news of this, that I ran to the Perry so that I could tell somebody. I didn't run into anybody who knew how eagerly I was anticipating this baby's delivery, but rest assured the labor had me gasping for a good long time after the fact.

And so now we come to this afternoon, in which it would behoove me to both exercise and to read the news on my Wii. The exercise is important because I need to exercise, and the news-reading is really only for my photojournalism and American Government classes. I don't think anybody ever gets any real benefit from reading the news.

No comments: