Thursday, September 27

Goodness, I feel miserable.



My feeling miserable has nothing to do with that.  I just like it for its stupidity.

No, I feel terrible because I have a headache, I'm having hot flashes (which the hoodie seems to have a dissipating effect on, ironically), and I had threesies on the toilet five times today.  I know, it's an uncomfortable thought, but more uncomfortable is having to deal with it.

I went to the doctor's office today, for three reasons: first, my toenail, which was ingrown at the end of last semester, cut out, and is now growing in... ingrown.  Second, the threesies.  And third, these incredibly frequent bouts of dizziness I've been having recently, which have usually been accompanied by a headache in some region of my skull, and was disturbingly close to my brain stem yesterday.  The doctor gave me a prescription for antibiotics for the toenail, and told me that the dizziness couldn't be resolved until we got the toenail and the threesies under control.  I feel like that makes sense, since an infection can affect every part of your body, and dehydration can lead to a vast array of noggin-related symptoms.  So tomorrow I go to get that prescription filled out, and I get everything else straightened out, too.

Oh, and my iPod had better be here, if FedEx knows what's good for it.

No comments: