Tuesday, July 8

Quotes on individuality

"If I could do it all over again, I would have done it knowing that after you graduate, nobody gives a damn what your GPA was."
-Michael, The Last Kiss

"That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong."
- William JH Boetcker

"Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future."
-Ludo

"The minute you accept that you're different is the minute you become normal."
-Brad, Almost Normal

"Without free will, there is no difference between submission and rebellion."
-Metal Gear Solid

"Just because you have their attention doesn't mean you have their respect."
-Dale, King of the Hill

"I gotta take a stand. I'm bullshit. I put up with everything. My old man pushes me around, I never say anything. Well, he's not the problem. I'm the problem. I gotta take a stand. I gotta take a stand against him. I am not gonna sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm gonna defend it. Right or wrong, I'm gonna defend it."
-Cameron, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

No comments: