Sunday, June 15

Things that cheer me

1. All episodes of Digimon to the end of season 3.
2. Nintendo, schools new and old (but especially the Super era).
3. Movies of any genre, so long as they're well-written.
4. My iPod Touch.
5. Apple in general, for their attention to detail and flair.
6. Being free to explore at my own pace.
7. Having opportunities to get out of my head every once in a while.
8. Music from the nineties.
9. Music I can wrap myself in.
10. Blankets I can wrap myself in.
11. That feeling of homeostasis.
12. Pajama pants.
13. Days that begin with rainy mornings.
14. Dreams where I can fly.
15. Sondheim, and any other musical composer who challenges the paradigm.
16. People who challenge the paradigm and succeed.
17. People who were born challenging the paradigm (I like them most of all).
18. Ohana.
19. Love.
20. God's plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw that your videos are also on Viddler. Why not embed from there. Your stuff will look so much better.
Hughman