Monday, June 2

Clouds

Well, that one is a bunny
And that one is a star,
And I can't see that one
Because it's too far.
These big puffs of water that hang in the air
Are almost too beautiful for it to be fair.

(chorus)
Well, if I had a paintbrush
And a canvas of sky,
I'd make pictures in the Heavens
About you and I.
But the clouds that are up there
Are great to pretend.
If we just have each other,
We're okay in the end.

Now, that one is a puma
And he's not really mad,
He's really kinda funny,
'Cause he's got a salad.
And that one's pretty special
For as far as I see,
It looks like people kissing,
That one's you, n'then there's me.

(Chorus)

And that one's quite something,
And I'll tell you why.
It's a little boy and his best friend
Both saying goodbye.
These clouds are all fragile,
And they'll all fade away,
But if it's alright with you,
I'll stay with you all day.

(Chorus)

No comments: