Wednesday, December 5

I need a solid...

In registering for my classes next semester, I was told to take certain classes over others, and that other classes that are prerequisites would be carried over via the magic of transferred credits.

Enter JOUR-102: The Art of Writing. A little while back, I got an email from the supreme overlord of eloquence and syntax at UNL's journalism department saying that in order to qualify for this class, I would need to take a grammar comprehension exam to prove that I can, in fact, write good.

I need to get a pass from Andersen Hall in order to take the exam at all, and then I need to go to Burnett Hall some time between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Friday, and 1:00pm to 9:00 pm on Sunday. I'm guessing that this should get done before the end of UNL's semester, or before the beginning of their next semester...

HALP.

No comments: