Thursday, November 22

Blogging from bed, again.

Okay, one of the inherent perks to a laptop is this: being able to use a full, ten-finger keyboard to blog.

Thanksgiving went off without a hitch. We left the house only a half-hour behind schedule, which is unheard of in my family; we had Burger King for lunch, and they've brought back the Italian Chicken Sandwich (formerly the mediterranean chicken sandwich, but still so delicious); the Packers beat the Lions; and the turkey wasn't dry.

So all in all, plans for the family went well. It's really good to know that things can work out better than you'd hoped sometimes.

Mall of America tomorrow, of course, might prove tricky. I've only got $125 to spend between about five relatives' gifts.

I'm always so caught up in hilarious misadventures, sometimes I think my plans will never go off smoothly. I guess only time will tell if the best laid plans can't still go awry. Maybe there's hope for haphazard ones, though.

No comments: