Monday, June 15

What I did today.

I woke up at noon and then hung out downtown with a friend from high school. We had Panera Bread around 4:30 because I was starving. I had the chipotlé chicken sandwich with no tomato or cheddar. I also had the iced green tea and made a point to ask the girl if there was any dairy in this green tea. Stupid question, I know, but sometimes people put milk in green tea. She said there was no dairy in the green tea, so I was golden. The sandwich was delicious, but shortly after eating it I discovered that there was indeed milk in the chipotlé sauce. I don't regret anything.

I got home around 6:30, and logged on to my computer, was bored to tears until about 12:00, when I started watching a web series called Dorm Life. It's interesting; sort of like The Office if it were set in a college dorm and hopped up on guarana.

Now I'm heading to bed, woot. Goodnight.

EDIT: oh, speaking of woot, I bought a 4GB flash drive off of woot.com today. It was $10 after shipping.

No comments: