Wednesday, January 28

Disjointed sentences

I can't believe I still wake up in the morning.

I have a pain in my left side, and no idea what it is even after going to the doctor.

I'm just writing every complete thought that comes into my mind, so don't worry if I don't connect these together.

Every day I hope for something amazing to happen with the quiet understanding that nothing ever does.

I can count on one hand the most dates I've ever been on with somebody, and I didn't even like the guy.

If I had one wish, it would be that I never met that guy. I'm wholly convinced that's where my life hit its most crucial snag.

I don't read Post Secret because I envy the people who can reveal themselves artistically like that.

I envy a lot of people, mostly people in relationships.

I have been wronged by a lot of different people. I made plans to get even on a few occasions, but never did.

When I tried playing as an evil character in Fallout 3, I physically sickened myself.

I just want somebody to listen.

When I'm in my advertising classes, I hear all of this talk about brand loyalty. It makes me feel weird because I can't think of any brands I always buy over others.

I know a lot of peoples' secrets, but I could never bring myself to tell them.

I feel like an outsider. A lot.

People have made out right next to me on couches, and others have had sex in the same hotel room as me when they thought I was asleep.

I cried for no less than an hour one night while I was home this weekend, and I don't think my parents knew at all.

I pick up on things. I don't know if they're things that other people miss or not.

I see far more in my head than I do in the real world. They're always either dramatic or ridiculous scenarios. When they're dramatic, I hope they happen so that I can do something people will remember. When they're ridiculous, I hope they happen so that others do something I'll remember.

I blocked out the majority of my childhood.

I feel lonely a lot. Even when I'm surrounded by friends, I'm still alone.

When people say they thought about me, I don't believe them.

I really play video games because they let me feel important.

Twice in my life, I have felt like everything was the way it was supposed to be. The second time was when I was in Greg's arms. I can't remember the first.

I struggle with the idea that God has my best interest at heart sometimes.

I can't think of a single person whom I would say understands me.

When I die, the Konami code could be written on my gravestone for the significant role it played in my life.

Earlier in life, I wished my parents would have gotten a divorce. At this point in my life, I couldn't tell you which one I would have hoped to live with.

Nobody did anything to deserve reading this.

Nobody on the Internet believes me when I say I'm single.

There's a strong possibility I'll be lonely for the rest of my life.

No comments: